Your role as Marketing Grower will be to support the Cucumber team in executing social media campaigns, paid digital ads and copywriting support. You will play a central role in driving qualified traffic to the site of our various clients – from retail CPG businesses, to B2B manufacturers and service providers.
You have a keen eye for detail, impeccable work acumen, and most importantly, the ability to adapt and take on a variety of different tasks throughout the day.
We aim to not only provide our clients with the best marketing services in Vancouver, but also to create an environment where all team members are happy, stimulated and constantly growing in their personal and professional lives.
Does that sound good? Let’s grow!
// Responsibilities //
- Creation and management of Google AdWords campaigns
- Execution of social media content creation and engagement
- Posts primarily optimized for Facebook and Instagram
- Copywriting for websites
- SEO review
// Qualifications //
- Google AdWords Fundamentals certification
- Experience with the Adobe Suite (esp. Photoshop, Premiere is a plus)
- University-level education in marketing, journalism, design or development is preferred
- A background in photography can be useful in this position
- Your character is the most important qualification – a critical mind, attention to detail, and willingness to speak up is appreciated
// Why Work At Cucumber? //
We are a small team of passionate marketers and designers. Everyone pulls each other up and grows together, as a team. You will learn the best marketing practices in the industry from your peers, from SEO to PPC, design, and strategy. You are expected to be self-sufficient in your own responsibilities but will have peers to support and guide you along the way.
Creativity is rewarded here – you will have the opportunity to raise your own opinions, and be given the opportunity to execute your own ideas. With tasks ranging from digital campaign management to blog content creation, we aim to stimulate both sides of your brain.
We believe that a strong, happy team results in high-quality work – which is the bare minimum of what we expect to deliver to our clients on a daily basis.
If you’ve nodded “yes!” to everything mentioned above, you might just belong with us!
Please submit your resume and cover letter, with a couple sentences to critique the third paragraph of the job description on this posting from an SEO or copywriting standpoint. Please assume that the paragraph is an existing meta description on a page aiming to capture top marketing talent within Vancouver.