Cucumber was created [in 2008] as a place for highly-motivated individuals to live their talents, have the courage to try out crazy ideas and grow personally and professionally through their 9-to-5. Whether you are a potential client or a future Cucumber, be sure, your opinions will be challenged, your vision questioned and your success won’t happen overnight. It’s a lot of work to grow a brilliant brand! But we are all over it! Are you?
Growth is one of our core values and we exercise it daily by challenging each other to push our usual ways of thinking. We aim to provide a good balance between new ideas and trusted, proven industry tactics.
Our clients are part of Team Cucumber and we want our processes to reflect that, always being open to their feedback and suggestions – we are positively obsessed with improving our processes.
for highly-motivated individuals to live their talents, have the courage to try out crazy ideas and grow personally and professionally through their 9-to-5.
Digital Marketing Specialist
We are on the lookout for the next cool Digital Marketing Specialist, to join our team downtown Vancouver.
Your key responsibilities will be around the creation and execution of digital marketing strategies for our clients.
- You are a storyteller!
- You have a keen eye for detail, impeccable grammar and work acumen, and most importantly, the ability to adapt and take on a variety of different tasks throughout the day.
Does that sound good? Let’s grow!
// Responsibilities //
- Creation and management of monthly Editorial Calendars
- Execution of social media content creation and daily engagement
- In-depth knowledge of Facebook and Instagram algorithms
- Copywriting of blogs and social media posts
- PPC management within Facebook/Instagram platforms
// Qualifications //
- 1-3 years of experience in a related role
- Proven track record of executing social media/PPC campaigns independently
- University-level education in marketing or journalism
Experience with the Adobe Suite (esp. Photoshop, Premiere is a plus)
- A background in photography/videography can be useful in this position
- Your character is the most important qualification – a critical, entrepreneurial mind, attention to detail, and willingness to speak up is appreciated
// Why Work At Cucumber? //
We are a small team of passionate marketers and designers
Everyone pulls each other up and grows together, as a team. You will learn the best marketing practices in the industry from your peers, from SEO to PPC, design, and strategy. You are expected to be self-sufficient in your own responsibilities but will have peers to support and guide you along the way.
Creativity is rewarded here – you will have the opportunity to raise your own opinions, and be given the opportunity to execute your own ideas. With tasks ranging from digital campaign management to blog content creation, we aim to stimulate both sides of your brain.
We believe that a strong, happy team results in high-quality work – which is the bare minimum of what we expect to deliver to our clients on a daily basis.
If you’ve nodded “yes!” to everything mentioned above, you might just belong with us!
// How to Apply //
- Please submit your resume and a short cover letter, as well as a link to some of your writing samples and social media campaigns you’ve worked in the past
- Please provide your LinkedIn, Instagram accounts if available
We look forward to hearing from you!
Freshly yours, Cucumbers
Please note: unfortunately, due to the high volume of applications, only qualified candidates will be contacted. We appreciate your interest!