It’s spring and we are growing!
Join our team as a (cool) Digital Marketing Specialist to help us do more amazing work for our amazing clients!
Summary of Position:
This position will improve the capacity of our team by providing day-to-day support and execution of our PPC, SEO, and editorial strategies.
- Daily social media engagement – with the KPI of drawing further insight to support monthly strategy
- Weekly report to supplement monthly strategy, used internally to act as an “on track” check of monthly client goals
- Execution of editorial pieces (newsletter, post promotion, contests, blog)
- Impeccable grammar!
- Social Media: familiarity with Facebook, Instagram, Twitter, etc.
- PPC: willing to learn Google AdWords and Facebook PPC for basic management
- Fresh, trend-savvy: able to identify trends from talking to people, observing competition, and interacting online
- Cool: someone friendly who you’d like to talk to via social media
- Positive attitude, open-minded, and willing to wear many hats at once
- Ok working in an incredibly transparent environment (we are a small team that works closely together)
Education + Experience:
- A degree in business, marketing, or communications
- Previous marketing agency or in-house marketing experience is highly beneficial