Cucumber was created [in 2008] as a place for highly-motivated individuals to live their talents, have the courage to try out crazy ideas and grow personally and professionally through their 9-to-5. Whether you are a potential client or a future Cucumber, be sure, your opinions will be challenged, your vision questioned and your success won’t happen overnight. It’s a lot of work to grow a brilliant brand! But we are all over it! Are you?
Growth is one of our core values and we exercise it daily by challenging each other to push our usual ways of thinking. We aim to provide a good balance between new ideas and trusted, proven industry tactics.
Our clients are part of Team Cucumber and we want our processes to reflect that, always being open to their feedback and suggestions – we are positively obsessed with improving our processes.
for highly-motivated individuals to live their talents, have the courage to try out crazy ideas and grow personally and professionally through their 9-to-5.
Digital Marketing Specialist
What makes Cucumber cool:
- We have the best clients in the whole wide world!
- We have the freedom to be creative with our marketing strategies.
- Our brand new office is beautiful, bright and fun!
- We respect + support each other as we navigate through the aftermath of 2020.
You will love working at Cucumber if:
- You love marketing. A/B testing intrigues you and a fast-paced chase after a lower CPL and a higher CTR excites you.
- You love data. Sometimes you feel like a detective who is digging through the evidence to solve a top-secret crime case and Google Analytics is your best friend who is supplying you with invaluable insider info.
- You are fascinated by human behaviour and are always thinking WHY do people do what they do.
- You are a self-starter + go-getter, who is always looking for better ways of doing things.
- You are a positive, enthusiastic dreamer, who loves helping others.
- You crave variety and you thrive in a multi-disciplinary + multi-stakeholder environment.
- You are a team player, who truly missed humans in 2020.
- You are a goal setter who is not afraid to aim high and do what it takes to deliver results.
What you will be doing:
- Creating and implementing PPC + SEO strategies for our cool clients.
- Implementing lead generation and brand awareness campaigns (Google Ads, Social Ads).
- Writing ad copy, optimizing blog posts, creating content.
- Social media management and optimization.
- Independently develop and implement fresh conversion optimization tactics.
- Preparing and presenting performance progress reports to clients and the internal team weekly.
- Minimum 2 years of experience in a related role.
- Impeccable spelling and communications skills.
- You are a time-management pro who is organized, efficient and mega detail-oriented.
- You welcome all feedback and accept it as an opportunity for growth.
- You have a strong sense of accountability.
- You are agile and are able to shift quickly. Often.
- Able to navigate tight deadlines in a fast-paced environment with grace, and curiosity.
- Resiliently facing the discomfort of growth, because you know that magic happens when you get out of your comfort zone!
- Include a link to your LinkedIn profile + a short cover letter as to why you want to work at Cucumber.
If you are enthusiastic, creative and… well, cool we want to hear from you!